An award-winning marketing agency who has an impressive portfolio of high end Retail and FMCG clients, has a new position for an experienced ‘Senior Account Manager/Director’ to join their engaging team. Stepping into the Account Director position, your days will be super varied working across multiple FMCG clients (think food and drinks brands, beauty, digital communications and strategy).
Our client is based just outside of Milton Keynes with easy access from nearby villages in Hertfordshire.
Reporting into the Group Account Director, you will be responsible for building strong client relationships, managing a team of passionate Account Managers and Creatives, empowering them to deliver fantastic work for their clients, whilst mentoring on personal development and sharing knowledge of wider consumer and shopper trends.
Working closely with the strategy team, you’ll be shaping and steering client relationships. You’ll bring your extensive understanding of retail activation and consumer insights to deliver bigger and better shopper marketing campaigns for your clients.
- You should have at least 5+ years of client services experience, working for notable marketing agencies with a core skill set working with retail, consumer and shopper clients
- Delivering a new strategic/creative focus to the business
- Develop a strong in-depth understanding of the client’s strategic business needs and competitor landscape and proactively create new solutions for them, spotting potential opportunities with or without client briefs
- Create agency strategic and creative briefs with clear deliverables
- Driving a digital agenda where possible
- You’ll be an excellent client handler, with a certain level of diplomacy and passion to deliver the best for your clients.
- Previous experience running an account team successfully
- Significant knowledge working across integrated deliverables
- Notable experience of budgeting and forecasting effectively
- A collaborative, infectious energy which spreads through the team
- Confidence in presenting new ideas to the team and methods of account success
What’s on Offer?
- Basic Salary – from £35,000 – £50,000 (DOE)
- Second to none culture and family feel
- Exciting plans for the next few years
- Countryside office + flexible working (1-2 days from home)
- Fantastic portfolio of Retail and FMCG clients