We have an exciting opportunity for a ‘Sales Executive’ to join our clients sports team in London. Our client is an award-winning VIP Hospitality provider with an impressive portfolio which includes private boxes and suites – Wimbledon, The 6 Nations, Cheltenham Festival, Formula 1, Royal Ascot and International Cricket, to name a few.
In a nutshell
The purpose of this role will be to bring in new business and manage accounts on all events based at world famous sporting venues. More specifically, you will generate new business through cold calling, maximise revenue by effectively managing an existing database of accounts, sourcing leads and initiate contact with major corporate buyers.
- Generate new business by contacting Managing Directors and CEO’s from a portfolio of companies over the phone
- Identifying key contacts within companies and building strong relationships with them until point of sale and beyond
- Selling high level hospitality packages for major sporting events
- Take ownership of weekly/monthly targets, proactively and consistently meeting these
- Effective management of sales pipeline
- Excellent Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
- Highly motivated and confident
- Work hard, play hard ethic
- The drive and confidence to succeed in a sales environment
- Articulate, with a great telephone manner
- Energetic, with a real drive for success