An exciting opportunity has become available for Fish Hook Careers in Cambridge. We are searching for a highly-creative ‘Social Media Assistant’ to work 2-3 days per week.
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also pushing the social media side of the business, improving our online presence and generating traffic to our website.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, graphic design, and social media management.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing including our marketing database, weekly email campaigns, SMS marketing, Push Notification marketing, and display advertising campaigns through Facebook and Google Ads
- Plan and manage our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube)
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience
- Use graphic design skills to create campaign visuals for website banners, email marketing, Instagram posts and stories, and other projects
- Social Media Marketing experience (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube)
- A sound knowledge of Google Ads, Google Merchant Centre, and Google My Business
- A sound knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop
- A sound knowledge of MailChimp
- Highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and confident working under own initiative
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with the use of Dropbox
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Office Administration: 1 year (Required)