A very exciting opportunity for an experienced ‘Social and Content Marketing Manager’ to join a dynamic digital marketing team near Huntingdon. Our client is an award-winning horticulture champion who has been providing household brands to both retailers and customers for over 30 years across the UK, Ireland and Europe. This is a pivotal role within their digital marketing team to ensure their continued online success.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing & eCommerce, this fantastic role will see you be responsible for implementing digital and social initiatives, including the development of integrated brand campaigns, digital content creation, engagement and optimisation, as well as maintaining our client’s website. You will be creative and driven, with previous experience producing digital content for both social media channels and websites to engage and grow their audience.
A strong knowledge of website content creation, overall understanding of digital platforms, data analysis, segmentation and planning are key to this role. But just as importantly, are a good eye for design, creative mind and excellent copywriting skills.
Education and Experience:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience working in a similar role with social media
- Use of social media management tools such as Sprout Social or other
- Excellent working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Copywriting skills to create and deliver high quality content
- Content design skills in Canva, Photoshop or other related programmes
- Data driven and results orientated
- Sound editorial judgement, demonstrated through editorial experience of commissioning, creating, editing, scheduling, and publishing content for a range of digital channels
- Experience of commissioning/producing image-led content (such as infographics) and photography
- Extensive experience of working with content management systems with basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Comprehensive experience using analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to report on content performance and identify areas for improvement
- Use of Microsoft suite – particularly power point for presentation purposes
- Experience of managing content for websites
- Familiarity in project management, juggling competing priorities, and managing internal and external resources to deliver on time and to budget
- Organisational skills are critical – you will be coordinating multiple stakeholders across multiple tasks from multiple projects daily
For further information, please contact Louise Ashford Hodges at Fish Hook Careers or APPLY now.