We have a brand new opportunity for a highly experienced ‘Senior Marketing Manager' to join one of the UK’s leading property management companies in Manchester. Reporting to the Head of Marketing this role will see you be the management of the marketing sub-team based in Manchester including budget management. The team delivers marketing services to ‘destinations’ with a specialism in retail and leisure locations.
The role will be a key part of the management team and will involve the day-to-day management and delivery of projects, products and services to client satisfaction against set budgets, marketing plans and sales targets. The role will also involve the day-to-day management of the marketing team.
- Responsible for team management and client oversight
- Management of the Manchester sub-team (as part of the overall team structure for the UK)
- Responsible for department forecasting and budget management.
- Reporting into the Advisory Board.
- Shared delivery of the marketing initiatives (Strategic Plan 2020-2021)
- Oversight of all client marketing plans to ensure delivery is met.
- Presentations to internal and external clients.
- Oversight of relevant accurate client reports.
- Assistance in development of digital services.
- Leading on sub-team training requirements.
- Manage and respond to budgets and budget planning requirements with management team.
- Liaise with clients at all levels.
- Interpretation and delivery of client briefs.
- Understanding of marketing data and ability to translate into ROI information for clients.
- Constantly look at how to include quality and innovation throughout the communications.
- Understand and be aware of changes in communication channels and stay abreast of latest opportunities and trends in marketing and communication.
- Client relationships.
- Ensure compliant GDPR practice is applied in own job role.
- Strong previous Marketing experience within Retail Marketing, Leisure and/or Property
- Experience managing a marketing team
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Ability to read financial reports with experience of forecasting
- Knowledge of planning and managing budgets with an understanding of financial performance
- Ability to analyse and present marketing data
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work to team objectives, standards and values
- Team player
- CIM qualified
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
This role is on a full-time basis with flexibility on working hours required, based in Manchester. Regular national travel will be required (at company’s expense) and occasional overnight.