Our client, an international digital marketing agency has a fantastic opportunity for a ‘Senior Digital Designer’ to join their digital arm. Established over 20 years ago, our client works with some of the biggest brands across the UK and world.
This role offers the flexibility to work from home, however, you will be required to attend meetings/workshops in the Ipswich office, a maximum 1 day a week (or, as and when required).
Reporting to the Creative Director, the main of objective of this role is to ensure exceptional client project delivery across traditional and digital briefs. A Senior Designer is responsible for conceptualisation and implementation of design solutions – a good level of technical know-how with strong understanding of web design and digital is essential!
The work you will be producing will be realised as ideas, concepts, campaigns, interactions, immersive experiences, off-line, on-line and in real life. Their team approaches every project with the same blend of creative and strategic thinking, and they always look to push the boundaries to produce the very best creative they can.
- Meeting Account Managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Advising the accounts team and creative team on design best practice.
- Interpreting a design brief and developing relevant and engaging concepts.
- Contributing ideas and design materials to the overall brief.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Creating designs which are contemporary, conform to best practice and are imaginative, relevant and technically sound.
- Creating designs which help our clients achieve their business goals.
- Designing a wide range of traditional and digital concepts.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to Account Managers and Creative Director.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes;
- Minimum 6yrs+ proven agency experience, with a portfolio of work that demonstrates the mix of creative and digital design.
- Minimum 6yrs+ web design experience
- A great all-rounder, a truly conceptual thinker and an expert in web design!
- A relevant degree / qualification in Web Design would be preferred along with previous commercial experience
- The ability to create eye catching, intuitive and functional designs
- A real passion for design and creating a great user experience
- A good understanding of web and digital based technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth design capabilities.
- The ability to think creatively and deliver concepts.
- Strong creative, organisational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with HTML and motion graphics a plus.