We have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced ‘Senior Designer’ to work for some of the biggest brands in the US!
Joining an international marketing agency in Suffolk, this role will give you the platform to design for multi-billion pound companies in America. As their Senior Digital Designer, you will take ownership of all digital design briefs to deliver the next ‘big idea’ to the highest of levels.
My client is flexible and open to agreeing a weekly rotation system for this role (to be discussed at interview stage)
- US Timeframes – Monday to Friday, 2pm-10:30pm (working from home)
- UK Office Hours – Monday to Friday, 8:45am – 5:30pm (Ipswich office)
- This role will suit creatives living in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire
You will receive full support from the Creative Director, but preferably you will be able to work on projects from start to finish with minimal supervision. This design role is truly exceptional and will see you expand your portfolio across technology, manufacturing, transport, retail and much more.
The work you will be producing will be realised as ideas, concepts, campaigns, interactions, immersive experiences, off-line, on-line and in real life. Their team approaches every project with the same blend of creative and strategic thinking, and they always look to push the boundaries to produce the very best creative they can.
- Meeting Account Managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Advising the accounts team and creative team on design best practice.
- Interpreting a design brief and developing relevant and engaging concepts.
- Contributing ideas and design materials to the overall brief.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Creating designs which are contemporary, conform to best practice and are imaginative, relevant and technically sound.
- Creating designs which help our clients achieve their business goals.
- Designing a wide range of traditional and digital concepts.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to Account Managers and Creative Director.
- Working on layouts and artworking pages ready for production.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and illustration.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Keeping abreast of emerging design and digital trends.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes;
- Minimum 6yrs+ proven agency experience, with a portfolio of work that demonstrates the mix of creative and digital design.
- Minimum 6yrs+ web design experience
- A great all-rounder, a truly conceptual thinker and an expert in web design!
- A relevant degree / qualification in Web Design would be preferred along with previous commercial experience
- The ability to create eye catching, intuitive and functional designs
- A real passion for design and creating a great user experience
- A good understanding of web and digital based technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth design capabilities.
- Significant industry experience.
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines.
- Problem solving skills.
- The ability to think creatively and deliver concepts.
- Strong creative, organisational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with HTML and motion graphics a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Ability to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.