We have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced ‘Senior Brand Manager’ to join an award-winning Retail/FMCG player in Cambridgeshire. Celebrating over 30 years in business, our client is a manufacturing market leader who delivers an impressive range of gardening brands and products across UK, Ireland and Europe.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Category, this role will see you develop, establish and deliver our client’s brand identity and oversee NPD to ensure the product range is delivered on time and ready for launch. This is a senior marketing role where you will be the brand champion and will take ownership of one of our client’s heritage brands. The successful ‘Senior Brand Manager’ will haver full leadership of their category from day one and you will be expected to scope, design, deliver and evaluate a medium-term plan with the goal of creating and delivering compelling cross company activity, as well as growing the fame of the brand.
- Develop Strategic Marketing plans across the key brand portfolio.
- Introduce, create, and manage new products providing innovative and creative solutions for the brand.
- Support the development and production of branded retail packaging, advertising, promotions, and literature, including supporting the creative brief and liaise with production teams.
- Oversee the launch of NPD, creating and delivering marketing and brand strategies.
- Manage and deliver all communication of the brand key strategies.
- Oversee all relevant digital and consumer marketing to improve brand awareness.
- Review development opportunities to produce all marketing materials including packaging, literature, advertising, promotions, and direct mail.
- Collaborate with design and commercial teams to create and introduce new innovative ideas and products that add commercial value to the business.
About you …
- Strong Brand/Marketing/Category knowledge within Retail/FMCG/Food or Durables markets – will put you in good stead for this role
- Communicate plans that will motivate, build commitment and excite the business
- Understand key drivers within a brand P&L
- Must be a self-starter, seeing opportunities and digging into them to present recommendations
- Develop a clear strategic plan against annual deadline
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise
- Demonstrates an awareness of the wider business issues when making decisions.
- Build a common vision for the brand to drive growth and profitability
- Drive for results and customer focussed
- Understand the competitive environment
- Understand and deliver customer expectations and requirements
- Empowering and developing people
Working from home 1-2 days per week available – to be discussed.
Our client’s office is based near Huntingdon with easy access from the A14 and A1. Commutable from Peterborough, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, St Neots, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and Bishop Stortford.
Own transport (free onsite parking available).
For further information, please contact Louise Ashford Hodges at Fish Hook Careers or APPLY now.