We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced ‘Senior Account Manager’ to join a global marketing agency in London. This position will play a pivotal role within the agency by taking the lead for one of their key clients – if you have digital agency experience across Retail/Food and Drink or Agriculture, this will put you in a good stead for this role.
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with a Senior Account Director, the main objective of this role is to ensure exceptional client project delivery. Acting as a link between clients and the organisation, this role holder is responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and communicating between the relevant parties.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, have strong organisational and written skills, and digital project management experience would be advantageous. With a minimum of 5 + years hands-on experience in digital account management, we are looking for someone with a real passion for building long-term client relationships from the outset, for all things digital, and a commitment to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Writing comprehensive briefs for the creative team that add value to client projects and follow the agreed briefing format.
- Working with agency colleagues to devise a campaigns, direct, digital and marketing solutions that meet the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting campaign ideas and budgets to the client.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the organisation by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Negotiating details of campaigns and other marketing activities.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Writing client contact reports.
- And much more ..
- 5 years+ minimum digital account management experience within a digital marketing agency.
- Extensive experience delivering e-marketing, websites and mobile projects.
- Extensive experience delivering direct marketing projects and integrated campaigns.
- Good understanding of web development best practice and user centric approach.
- The ability to demonstrate a track record of strategic thinking, working in partnership with a number of clients simultaneously
- Ideally a holder of IDM Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with industry standard CMS systems and software platforms.
- Proven track record of developing client relations and accounts including presentation and pitching.
- Proven track record of campaign and project delivery.
- Excellent communication – verbal and written – and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage, budget and invoice accounts against annual targets.
- Ability to co-ordinate and time plan projects across multiple stakeholders, suppliers and resources.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills advantageous