An exciting opportunity for a tenacious ‘Account Manager’ to join a leading B2B Exhibition and Events organisation in the South of London. This role will see you be responsible for generating revenue for shows through the sale of exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities.
- Maximising revenues from existing, new and lapsed clients
- Identifying and sourcing new business opportunities.
- Establishing, maintaining and improving relationships with existing, new and lapsed clients
- Revenues: Responsible for approx. 450k per annum
- Ensuring revenue and profit targets are achieved at maximum yield.
- Researching and canvassing for new business. Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting key features.
- Selling at agreed rates and negotiating as necessary.
- Working to agreed targets and maintaining revenue books.
- Meeting effective call targets through preparation and enthusiastic and professional delivery.
- Pursuing relationships/contact with decision makers.
- Arranging appropriate sales meetings with decision makers.
- Professional and effective use of visual aids in addition to maintaining control and relevance of face to face meetings.
- Contributing to the timely delivery and effectiveness of exhibitor and visitor promotions.
- Supplying accurate sales data to colleagues when required.
- Helping in the delivery of events as required.
- Delivering maximum revenues from new and existing clients while offering an excellent client service.
- Representing our client at all relevant exhibitions and events.
- Contacting key decision makers at client site and developing an understanding of their business.
- Communicating regularly with management regarding prospective business and objectives planned for agencies / clients.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- B2B Exhibition experience (or B2B Events)
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build effective business relationships.
- Relationship Management