July 2021 – New Job Opportunity
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate to join one of the UK’s top startups, as a SaaS Sales Executive. Offering great routes for future progression and continued development this is a great place to start your career in the SaaS sector.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will play a pivotal role in the growth of the company and be a key player building new and existing client relationships. You’ll be hungry for business with the desire to follow up leads, networking and closing deals. The successful candidate will be tech savvy who enjoys working in a high driven sales role and in a customer focused role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting starts up in the UK, in a fast-paced and varied role in which no two days will be the same. With offices in Bedfordshire, our client is open to remote working 1 day per week.
- Generating new sales whilst building sustainable relationships with existing customers.
- Following up leads and closing sales.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Hitting daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs (calls, emails, meetings) and smashing targets
- Developing a strong knowledge within Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Managing relationships with some of the largest companies in the world.
- Meeting sales targets whilst providing exceptional customer experience and support.
- Demonstrating products to prospective customers and offering initial training sessions(in-person but primarily over screen sharing video conference).
- You will be conducting the demo’s one-to-one with potential customers so you will need to fully understand and explain our product and benefits.
- Identify high value opportunities through strategic and targeted prospecting into large organisations.
- Sharing ideas and coordinating with the marketing and development teams to discover new sales opportunities.
- Highly organised
- Technically minded
- Confident in presentation skills
- Great communication skills (written, verbal and in-person)
- Experience selling SaaS or Software B2B
- Freshdesk CRM (or similar CRM)
- Interest in sports – Football, Formula 1 Motorsport, Rugby, Cricket, Sailing and Horse racing.
- Understanding of the events and/or hospitality industry
- A degree
In return, our client offers a fun and exciting environment in a fast-growing start-up with great opportunities for career progression.
- Competitive salary and excellent commission
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- Training & professional development budget
- Monthly healthy living gym contribution
- Company team building events