We have a brand new opportunity for a highly experienced ‘Retail Marketing Manager’ to join a leading retail brand in Manchester. Reporting to the Head of Marketing this role will see you be the management of the marketing sub-team including budget management. The team delivers marketing services to ‘destinations’ with a specialism in retail and leisure locations.
The role will be a key part of the management team and will involve the day-to-day management and delivery of projects, products and services to client satisfaction against set budgets, marketing plans and sales targets. The role will also involve the day-to-day management of the marketing team.
- Responsible for team management and client oversight
- Management of the Manchester sub-team (as part of the overall team structure for the UK)
- Responsible for department forecasting and budget management.
- Reporting into the Advisory Board.
- Shared delivery of the marketing initiatives (Strategic Plan 2020-2021)
- Oversight of all client marketing plans to ensure delivery is met.
- Presentations to internal and external clients.
- Oversight of relevant accurate client reports.
- Assistance in development of digital services.
- Leading on sub-team training requirements.
- Manage and respond to budgets and budget planning requirements with management team.
- Liaise with clients at all levels.
- Interpretation and delivery of client briefs.
- Understanding of marketing data and ability to translate into ROI information for clients.
- Constantly look at how to include quality and innovation throughout the communications.
- Understand and be aware of changes in communication channels and stay abreast of latest opportunities and trends in marketing and communication.
- Client relationships.
- Ensure compliant GDPR practice is applied in own job role.
- Strong previous Marketing experience within Retail Marketing, Leisure and/or Property
- Experience managing a marketing team
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Ability to read financial reports with experience of forecasting
- Knowledge of planning and managing budgets with an understanding of financial performance
- Ability to analyse and present marketing data
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work to team objectives, standards and values
- Team player
- CIM qualified
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
This role is on a full-time basis with flexibility on working hours required, based in Manchester. Regular national travel will be required (at company’s expense) and occasional overnight.