June 2021 – New Job Opportunity
We are a dynamic team of individuals who are passionate about the work that we do and the people we interact with daily. We are looking for someone to join our team who is keen to learn, progress and earn exceptionally well with a defined career path. You will be interacting with anyone from graduates through to business owners so relationship building and exceptional networking capabilities are essential.
This position requires an individual with excellent computer skills, a keen eye for detail, strong interpersonal communication skills and an ability to work autonomously as well as within a team.
You can use this opportunity as a stepping stone to becoming a professional head hunter, or make a career of being the best Resourcer in the business, either is good for us!
Previous experience within recruitment, marketing, sales, administration, and HR is preferred.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- You will act as the main support for the Senior Recruitment team, helping to generate revenue by assisting in the placement of candidates into specific roles with our clients.
- Resourcing for consultants consists of sourcing candidates to fill vacancies via your Linkedin network, established database and networking.
- You will be proactively networking, finding alternative innovative and effective ways of sourcing candidates whilst composing and posting adverts via social media outlets.
- You will be dealing with candidates over the phone on a daily basis where you will be conducting interviews in order to match candidates to our client’s needs.
Skills & Competencies:
- Goal-oriented, with a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Able to operate efficiently, effectively and professionally within a fast paced, dynamic and results driven business environment.
- Approachable, with a positive and collaborative attitude.
- Lead by example in terms of work ethic and commitment to exceeding clients’ expectations
- Able to communicate clearly (both verbally and in writing) and build and maintain trusted and collaborative relationships at all levels.
- Ability to share knowledge and ideas in a constructive and supportive way
- Delivery focused and a passion for quality with a flexible and adaptable attitude.
Fish Hook Careers offers
- Competitive basic salary (£16,000-£20,000 basic) and excellent commission package
- A vibrant entrepreneurial environment to aid growth and development.
- Opportunity for progression to full time Recruitment Consultant.
To be considered you must be fluent in written and spoken English, have excellent inter-personal skills and be motivated by a target driven environment.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.