We have a very exciting opportunity for an extremely organised ‘Office Administrator’ to join a fast paced sports events agency near Milton Keynes. This role would suit someone who is looking for their 2nd role in office administration and have the ability to support an extremely busy Managing Director who travels across the UK and Europe.
We are looking for a friendly, motivated and driven individual to be responsible for the smooth running of our client’s office and business operations. This position would suit a person who is ready to take more responsibility and make the role their own. A great deal of autonomy will be required of this individual – you must be able to prioritise and set your own workload, a self-starter and be able to juggle multiple projects.
Due to timeframes, we are looking for someone to ideally start beginning of January 2022, if possible.
- Main point of contact for the office telephone, website and email enquiries
- Experience with spreadsheets and databases is required
- Manage travel arrangements, appointments, reservations etc for the Managing Director and any other ad-hoc items
- Booking and organising travel, transport and accommodation for staff and clients
- Manage office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Payment of UK and International Suppliers
- Taking credit card payments through online portal
- Reconciliation of customer receipts
- Assisting with Event Coordination
- Supporting sales and marketing team when needed
- Ensuring database CRM is up to date
- Issue and manage booking forms and create sales invoices
- Issue weekly report every Friday showing full breakdown of sales, outstanding invoices and payments for each week.
The success candidate will display the following:
- Minimum 2-3 years office administration experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Interest in sports hospitality and events – huge advantage
- The candidate will be a strong team-player with excellent organisational skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good attention to detail
- Well organised
The office is based just outside of Milton Keynes and you must have your own transport. Easily commutable from Aylesbury, Bicester, Luton, Bedford and Leighton Buzzard.
For further job details, please contact Zoe Clark, Fish Hook Careers – direct email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY