We have a fantastic new opportunity for a tenacious ‘New Business Account Manager’ to join a fast-paced sports agency in London. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a sales environment and loves the buzz of chasing that deal!
Reporting to the Head of Sales, your key role will be to grow, maintain and protect relationships with existing clients. From day one, you will be taking ownership of your sector and growing your key accounts over the phone (B2B Sales) and smashing your weekly targets – a confident and charismatic telephone manner is absolutely essential in this role.
Role Purpose – Business Development
- Generate new business by using local knowledge and through research, with access to the latest client-connecting technologies.
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing clients.
- Deliver profitable, year on year sales growth.
- Hit and achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Proactively and creatively focus on optimising sales. Provide a personalised service for clients, offering thoughtful solutions and products. Construct sound commercial deals.
- Forge strong relationships with top revenue accounts and those with the most growth potential, acting as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ for the client – capitalising on all opportunities and increasing client retention.
- Deliver outstanding service to their clients in line with customer service standards.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and the rest of the sports sales team.
- Keep the company Sales Force CMS system up-to-date and accurate.
- Work in line with the company’s marketing strategy
- Work in line with the company sales procedure
- Attend daily morning catch-up sales meetings by telephone.
- Monitoring deposit payments and chasing clients, when appropriate
- Charismatic, a strong Influencer and ability to demonstrate emotional intelligence.
- Create and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and top clients up to Board and Director level.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to use reporting to identify key focus / opportunity.
- Motivated to be successful, both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Impeccable time-management, planning and organisational skills.
- Solid understanding of profitability and margin (Strong Commercial Awareness).
- Is a self-starter and uses initiative, experience and sales ability to deliver results and achieve monthly/quarterly/YTD revenue, profit and growth targets.
- Genuine passion for learning and self-development.
- Proven successful track record in B2B Sales as a Key Account or National Account Manager with success in delivering year-on-year growth across large corporate accounts and at a regional level.
- Ability to demonstrate success in previous sales environments, which focus on selling value – not price – is essential
- Understanding of Hospitality industry an advantage, but not essential
For further information, please contact Zoe Clark at Fish Hook Careers or APPLY now.