An award-winning digital marketing agency in Worksop has a new position for a talented UX/Web Designer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of user-centred design, as well as a flair for creating website designs that stand out from the competition.
You will need to be a conceptual thinker who can approach a project holistically, looking at the bigger picture and questioning to uncover the real opportunity and proposition; bringing your ideas to life through storytelling and prototyping, and turning them into fully designed digital solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Taking projects from ideation and delivering beautiful yet functional digital experiences.
- Working collaboratively with other designers, our project managers and tech teams to produce award-winning work
- This includes considering user journeys, creating wireframes, pixel-perfect design and producing interactive prototypes
- Crafting unbelievable on-brand pitch presentations
- You should be a great collaborator, able to bridge the gap between our design and development teams, suggesting ideal workflows and making developer handoff seamless.
- Be part of brainstorming, creative problem solving and ideas sessions
- Be the client’s best friend and expert advisor when it comes to creating their vision
To be considered, the successful candidate should have:
- Minimum of 3 years+ web design (client or agency-side agency)
- A portfolio of work demonstrating UX design
- A portfolio showcasing a variety of professional digital work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with an action oriented and can-do attitude.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of Responsive Web Design.
- An understanding of HTML and CSS (not essential)