An exciting opportunity for a talented ‘Middleweight/Senior Designer’ to join a highly desirable creative agency near Bedford. This exceptional team creates amazing things together for some big and well-known brands.
Together with the Lead Designer, you will work to create and deliver award-winning, original design and creative content for briefs that come in from their varied portfolio of clients. The job is incredibly varied – ranging from graphic design and layout work for web and print. Communication is a big part of the job too, so you should feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. From brainstorming and presenting initial ideas, right through to final execution and delivering.
• You will work closely with their Lead Designer to define and shape their creative offering, ensuring that the agency shows up well in all materials, content and assets produced by the design team.
• You will provide art and creative support for a wide range of new business pitches and proposals across the agency and across all sector teams. This will cover a wide range of design disciplines from creative presentations through to content hub website designs.
• As part of your continued development, you will work closely with the Head of Creative and Lead Designer, at all times they will look to push you, encourage and develop your skills and creativity.
• Portfolio that showcases your ability to deliver campaigns across both B2B and B2C audiences
• Strong understanding on the future direction of integrated communications.
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to communicate ideas, decisions and reasoning clearly and confidently
• An ability to be patient and focused under tight deadlines, work on multiple projects and prioritise tasks for each
• 4 years+ design work experience, ideally with agency experience
• A real passion for the craft of design and problem solving
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
• The ability to take brands into the digital space
• Art direction experience for video and photography
• Experience and passion for video production and motion graphics (highly desirable)
• Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multi-tasking, etc.)
• Open office environment with a growing and diverse team
• Roll your sleeves up, lead-from-the-front style leadership
• Strong presentation and communication skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English