We have a new contract for a ‘Middleweight Packaging Artworker’ to join a successful branding agency in Hertfordshire. This role is on-going and working full-time from home.
You will be working on a super range of leading household packaging projects from Food/FMCG to DIY and home improvement products.
This role is all about detail – being responsive – efficient – and confident with managing your workload. Our client always looks for positive attitudes across their team – from day one, you’ll be immersed in the role and contributing to this fast-paced and extremely busy project.
What we’re looking for is an individual with:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years proven packaging artwork experience – essential!!
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & In-Design are a must)
- Experience and an understanding of print process and production
- Experience of packaging artwork in multiple languages a real benefit
- Experience of using artwork proofing platforms – such as ProofHQ – an advantage
- The ability to generate and communicate ideas in spoken and written English
- Experience of seeing projects from start to completion
- An ability to juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- An appreciation that everything we do revolves around meeting client expectations
- Excellent typographic skills
- A positive can-do attitude