A successful household retailer has a new opportunity for an experienced ‘Middleweight Creative Artworker’ to join their design studio near Huntingdon Our client has experienced phenomenal growth over the past 2 years with an impressive range of leading retail products.
You will take full ownership of projects and have an incredible eye for detail. You’re not a frustrated designer, and you genuinely love artworking and branding. There will be a series of projects ranging from packaging, branding, literature, exhibition graphics and digital collateral within tight deadlines.
You will need to have excellent print production skills for this position and be able to get work to print ready stage. A high level of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is required, along with a keen eye for detail, layout, typography and accuracy.
- Creating print ready packaging artwork following brand guidelines and/or design requirements
- Developing artwork in line with print production constraints
- Preparing accurate packaging artwork from approved designs and briefs
- Experience producing print ready files
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience working as an Artworker
- Previous Retail/FMCG or Food Packaging artwork experience – highly desirable
- Strong understanding of key graphic design & marketing principles
- Collaborative, able to ideate and construct ideas within a team-based creative environment
- Understanding of all major print processes.
- Good understanding of using brand guidelines you will have experience in creating and artworking both print & digital assets.
Monday-Thursday, 8:30am – 5pm – every Friday working from home.
Our client’s office is based near Huntingdon with easy access from the A14 and A1. Commutable from Peterborough, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, St Neots, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and Bishop Stortford.
Own transport (free onsite parking available).