A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic publishing company near Dartford in Kent. We are looking for tenacious ‘Media Sales Executive’s’ to join our client’s sales floor. If you have previous media or publishing sales experience this will put you in good stead.
The key day-to-day tasks include:
- Generating and maximising business
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing and new clients
- Keeping abreast of developments in the marketplace
- Liaising with new clients to implement products as part of their advertising strategies
- Meeting targets set for print, online and project revenue well within deadlines
- Developing interest and basic knowledge of the topics covered in the publications
- Showing initiative and high organisational abilities in maintaining transparent records of progress
As a Media Sales executive, you will be responsible for developing close relationships with existing clients and generating new business across a portfolio of magazines, each with content rich websites and weekly e-newsletters. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic; full of energy and have a willingness to learn and adapt to the needs of the role. Full training will be given to support your progression in the company. This role is suited to someone with at least two years telesales experience that is looking for an exciting opportunity of a rewarding career in media sales.
Our client are proud to reward and develop their team. Many of their staff build long and successful careers within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to do just that across some leading brands.