We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented 'Marketing and Events Co-ordinator' to support a growing team in Bromley, Kent. You will play an invaluable role delivering multiple campaigns through Events, Marketing and Social Media to the public.
The day to day work of the Events and Marketing Co-ordinator will take place at our client's offices in the heart of Bromley. The position on a full-time basis (40 hours a week) with adhoc weekend/after hours. Occasional travel may be required (at Company’s expense).
As the Marketing & Events Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, seeking appropriate licenses and booking of space, organising and delivering, through contractors, a schedule of openair events designed either to increase footfall/dwell time or to engage employees.
- Preparing, scheduling and co-ordinating digital marketing and communications to promote multiple event programmes, communications, campaigns and services.
- Briefing and manage contract designers to promote events and communications.
- Producing and delivering communications and marketing strategies.
- Ensuring the company website and any app is fit for purpose and updated regularly.
- Management of contractors and producing specifications for marketing, events and communications services.
- Producing KPI reports including analytics from website and preparing presentations for meetings and events.
- And much more ...
Experience, Attributes and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar 'Marketing and Events' role
- High emotional intelligence, with the ability to articulate clearly and with impact is essential
- Creative writing skills, with great attention to detail and the ability to communicate in a succinct and compelling way
- Great organisation skills, resourcefulness, the ability to stay calm and resolve challenges under pressure are all essential attributes for any event coordinator
- Computer literacy is essential, particularly PowerPoint, Word, Publisher etc. and experience of working with WordPress (or other CMS system), InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc would be advantageous
- A marketing qualification is desirable but not essential