We have a brand new opportunity for a highly experienced Marketing Account Manager to join a leading Retail and Property brand in Manchester. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this role will see you create, manage and deliver marketing strategies across various portfolios, retail and leisure schemes in the UK.
This is a 12 months fixed term contract (Maternity leave) starting on Monday 16th or 23rd of November 2020.
The role of the Marketing Account Manager is to deliver digital marketing, events and stakeholder relationships to Centre Managers and associated delivery partners to build brand and tenant awareness, drive footfall, dwell time whilst enhancing the customer experience at each scheme. The role will also play a vital part in development of the marketing department through preparing and presenting new business pitches, sitting on the Marketing Managers Exec Group and nurturing and developing junior members of the team. This is an all-encompassing role which requires a self-motivated person to manage and administer a high volume of work with the ability to oversee several projects at any given time. It requires a sound knowledge of digital marketing, measurement techniques and reporting skills.
Retail & Leisure Portfolio Specific Duties:
- Create site specific integrated marketing strategies with a wide-ranging scale of budgets for a portfolio of schemes, ensuring each is supportive of the core objectives, of increasing footfall, awareness for new and existing tenants and brand awareness for the schemes.
- Take a hands-on approach to managing digital partner agency relationship and delivery methods with associated team members. Leading on trends & best practice.
- Build third party relationships with relevant partners and stake holders.
- Liaise with new tenants to support store / restaurant openings.
- Co-ordinate any potential onsite activity.
- Report on agreed set of KPI’s.
- Support the development of communications for the brands.
- Produce new business pitch documents.
- Managing the overall marketing strategy, through setting objectives for the schemes and manage the effective implementation.
- Reporting to clients and tenants on a regular basis.
- Management of the overall marketing budget for each given scheme.
- Managing appointed agencies and suppliers and utilising the available administrative support.
- Liaison with clients, surveyors, and the centre management team.
- Liaise with third parties and stakeholders such as local authority, Town Centre groups and the media to grow marketing opportunities.
- To visit schemes as and when required to assess and report on the potential marketing and income generating opportunities (in-line with latest Covid-19 regulations).
- Strong previous Marketing experience within Retail Marketing, Leisure and/or Property
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Ability to read financial reports with experience of forecasting
- Knowledge of planning and managing budgets with an understanding of financial performance
- Ability to analyse and present marketing data
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work to team objectives, standards and values