An exciting opportunity for a highly talented ‘Lead Designer/Senior Concept Designer’ to join an award-winning creative agency in Bedfordshire. This exceptional team creates amazing things together, where dreams become visions and your ideas become a reality.
They are seeking a ‘Senior Designer’ who is a creative genius when it comes to generating big ideas who can bring strategic ideas to life, take ownership of campaigns, work collaboratively and deliver their craft across brand, print, film, digital and social. Our client’s portfolio is bursting with the biggest UK brands who will wet the appetite of any leading creative.
Minimum 8 years+ experience in agencies working across integrated media, ideally including experiential activation.
A day in the life of a Senior Concept Designer
- Infectious love of creativity: A portfolio displaying innovative and original BIG ideas that translate across media, and sharing this passion for design and creativity with fellow team mates on a daily basis
- Professional, confident and energetic
- Proactive – ability to pick up campaigns, problem solve and present practical solutions
- People person – needs to be able to build a good relationship with the client, agency partners and team
- Proficient in adding significant value to new business pitch preparations: writing conceptual rationales; helping to create engaging presentation; adding ‘sizzle’ to pitch presentations; helping us sell our work in the simplest most compelling way possible.
- Passion for the job – love of good ideas and driving work that gets results.
- An authority on integrated creative and design with in-depth knowledge of the latest trends in digital marketing.
Requirements – is this you?
- Client-facing experience and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present ideas to the team and clients with passion, clarity and confidence.
- Experience in advising client services on timings and project requirements
- A hands-on senior creative designer with excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Good team player, confident leading and guiding junior members of the team
- You’re a storyteller in the truest sense and you know how to visualise a brand identity
- Art direction skills for film and stills and able to plan them thoroughly