Our client is the fastest-growing Events & Conference agency in the UK and were recently ranked 25 in the 2018 Startups100 Index. They are a rapidly growing team united in their passion to deliver progressive events which inspire, empower, and have a positive social impact. Events run in the UK and Europe, USA and South Africa – and a new launch is planned for India in 2020.
Good news! They’re now recruiting for an exceptional ‘Head of Digital Marketing’ to join their London team.
The Head of Digital Marketing will define and execute the Marketing strategy across digital channels for all conferences in their Tech portfolio with an opportunity to take on responsibility for other portfolios as they grow. A key high-level aspect of the role is to implement a framework to instill a data driven approach to marketing.
- Review/implement and manage web tracking across all websites with 3rd party support and directly, using Google Tag Manager, and including Google analytics and different ad platform tracking.
- Project manage systems migrations and/or configuration for website CMS, marketing automation/ESP
- Plan execute/oversee ad campaigns across a number of channels (Paid search, Paid social, display, email, affiliate and any other relevant opportunities).
- Work with web developer and Content marketing to ensure SEO is a constant focus.
- Work with creative to create and test assets to optimise performance
Optimisation and insight
- A/B test and benchmark constantly to support a decision-making process as free as reasonably possible from subjectivity
- Understand online user journey for different cohorts
- Improve conversion rates at every stage of the funnel
- Manage the web features development roadmap
- Manage websites and improve the usability and design across the board.
- Monitor and report on a comprehensive list of KPI’s related to digital channels from ad impressions to conversion.
- Analyse channel attribution to optimise ROI of marketing campaigns
- Take the lead in delegate insight and improve satisfaction and research surveys.
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of 5 years proven track record in digital marketing
- Strong experience across most online advertising channels (Search, Display, Paid Social, Email…)
- Strong practical knowledge of SEO best practices and how to implement them.
- Certified Google Analytics user – essential
- Experience managing a small team
- Strong copy writing skills
- Great project and time management skills
- Experience of marketing automation tools and CRM systems
- Strong data management and manipulation skills, proficient with Excel.
- Familiar with data protection regulation
- Vendor management
- Experience with data visualisation tool (Google Data Studio, Tableau)
- Customer insight experience through quantitative analysis of survey data (clustering, regression)