Our client, a leading technology/virtual design organisation in Cambridge is seeking an experienced Online Marketing Assistant to co-ordinate ambitious marketing strategies.
This role will see you work across the marketing mix including managing social media accounts, producing content for the websites, producing copy for product specification, support promoting the brand and helping with marketing campaigns across a selection of platforms.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing marketing strategies.
- Designing and building engaging marketing assets.
- Conceptualising and designing newsletters.
- Writing copy that correspond to various styles and tones.
- Organising effective video promotions content.
- Managing multiple social media channels to enhance growth and engagement.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a marketing communications role, preferably in a business-to-business environment.
- A talented communicator with strong copywriting skills and high attention to detail
- Accomplished at using social media, including publishing content through social channels.
- Excellent organisation skills, including the ability to project manage the delivery of communication plans working alongside team members.
- Website rebrand
- SEO experienced (preferred but training given)
- CMS management.
- Hands-on experience creating marketing and sales collateral.
- Experienced at editing photos for use in printed material, presentations, and on digital properties.
- Familiarity with InDesign, WordPress, and ACT CRM is desirable (or similar software experience)
- A result driven and energetic approach to business responsibilities and challenges.
- Adaptable to changing situations.
- A positive can-do attitude coupled with enthusiasm
- Self-motivation and able to work both autonomously and as a team player.