August 2021 – New Job Opportunity
An international digital marketing agency has a new opportunity for an experienced ‘SEO Digital Account Manager’ to join their strategy team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a real passion for digital marketing who is looking to take the next step in their career. As ‘SEO Digital Account Manager’ you will – develop, implement, track, and optimise marketing campaigns across all digital channels for a variety of blue chip clients.
This role offers remote working from Cambridge with the opportunity to visit the Ipswich office, once or twice per month for workshops, meetings and say Hi to fellow colleagues – we’re still human after all!
You will work hand-in-hand with our client’s account management, development and creative teams to launch and manage campaigns on time and on budget. You will also have a key role to play in helping to win new clients and launching websites and digital projects.
Delivery of digital communications includes:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, email, and display advertising.
- Develop social media strategies for clients and set goals to increase brand awareness, engagement, leads and sales.
- Handle the SEO set-up and integration for new website launches.
- Identify trends and optimise spend and performance based on those insights.
- Plan and execute testing to measure conversion.
- Use knowledge of the customer journey to provide insightful data and actionable campaign suggestions to support all channels (paid, SEO, email, content etc).
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals which you have helped set (ROI and KPIs).
- Prepare and present campaign plans and reports to clients and senior management, providing actionable insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver digital projects and assist with new business opportunities including performance of the company website.
- Build strong relationships across the wider team, offering support and guidance on all things digital marketing.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3yrs+ digital marketing experience (agency-side preferred)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- A strong knowledge of technical SEO, as well as off-page and on-page factors.
- A great team player who is prepared to work collaboratively but also using their own initiative.
- Possess the ability and willingness to up skill other members of the team.
- Experience using leading digital marketing software.
- Confident presenting to clients and senior colleagues.
- Ability to co-ordinate and time-plan projects across multiple stakeholders, suppliers and resources.
- Excellent project management skills, having experience of delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Proven ability to build effective client and vendor relationships.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint.