A leading management company in Ipswich has a new opportunity for a ‘Creative Artworker’ to join their marketing team for a 12 months fixed term maternity contract. The successful person will start in February 2020 with a 2-week handover with their current Creative Artworker.
Reporting to the Marketing Director this is a hands-on role with the opportunity to liaise with other members of staff and freelance designers to help deliver all design-based work to range of clients across the UK. The artwork aspect of the role demands close attention to company budgets, detail, client briefs, timelines and work schedules. The role may require travel including some overnight stays. The company will meet the cost of such business expenses.
Key Duties include:
- The artworker will be responsible for curating and creating designs, touching up client and internal documents, issuing the external company communications including but not limited to, promotional emails and website. Web development skills and a solid understanding of In-Design is essential.
- With the ability to manage a high workload, meet deadlines and prioritise tasks you are a driven and creative individual ready ensure the visual enhancement of products and services of the company and its clients. You will also support marketing initiatives through building promotional marketing emails by creating templates and designing/selecting the imagery to be used.
- The role also includes designing web and infographics for the company’s social media platforms. You will assume responsibility for the creation of banner images for the websites and campaigns as well as creating web-ready product images for the websites through the manipulation of imagery to enhance products. The Artworker also works cross-platform to provide design and graphics for websites, e-marketing and other digital media.
The Person – candidates will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience in the use of the Adobe creative suite.
- Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft suite.
- An understanding of CRM systems such as WordPress, Craft and Mailchimp – highly desirable
- An understanding of HTML
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Extensive experience in the use of online media.
- An ability to work under pressure and multitask to achieve set targets and maintain standards.
- Flexibility and can-do attitude.
- Team player.
- Good database skills.
- Understanding and a proven flair for marketing/comms.